Turtles Page - some of the oldest creatures in the sea
Whales Page - the largest animals that have ever lived on the Earth
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids - learn about the U.S. government, from Animals to Transportation
- Collection of Sounds from the Sea - from NOAA's Ocean Explorer
- Educational tools from NOAA's National Marine Sanctuaries - Explore our new marine life field guide loaded with hundreds of photos and videos
- Kids.gov - lots of games and activities, such as a treasure hunt and learning about animals and plants
- Learn about Marine Mammals - from NOAA's National Marine Mammal Laboratory (NMML)
- National Aquarium in Baltimore - find out about the aquarium's Kids Club, student programs, and conservation tips
- National Marine Mammal Laboratory's Education Web Site - learn about marine mammals and marine mammal science
- National Marine Sanctuaries - Find games, online story books, information on marine careers, activities, free materials, and more.
- National Wildlife Federation - For Kids and Teens - find wildlife in your backyard, learn about animals, do fun projects
- Photo Gallery from National Marine Sanctuaries - collection of photos, maps, videos and other media
- University of Rhode Island, Sounds in the Sea - Discovery of sound in the sea (DOSITS)
- Environment Games and Activities
- How Can You Protect The Environment?
- Keep Oceans Clean
- Sea Turtle Nesting Season: What You Can Do To Help [pdf]
- Where Does the Water Go?
- You Can Help Protect Sea Turtles [pdf]