Re: not finding gov.noaa.pmel.sgt.cplab.*

Adish,
gov.noaa.pmel.sgt.cplab and its examples were developed at The University of Edinburgh's School of Physics. They have apparently created several utility classes and put them in sgt.jar for local use. The sgt examples are available from the sgt web site and the demo applications are included in the standard sgt jar file.

See http://www.epic.noaa.gov/java/sgt for the above links.

Don