Re: renderer obscures axes, labels, other data objects

Message from the sgt mail list.

Many thanks, Jason,

I tried out the 'modified draw method' suggested in the message you
referenced...it fails when more than one SGT Graph (curve) in the second
or subsequent JPane of a composite is desired, although it does cure the
no axes showing problem; also concealed were some SGT labels not
associated with the axes (title and footer labels).

I'm going to proceed by arranging for the JPanes to be slotted into
separate JPanels in the base application, maybe; if that doesn't work,
I'll probably try something akin to your solution.  Would you be willing
to share the code?

regards,
Eric

--

James Eric Lawson
Research Publications Editor

eric@bioeng.washington.edu

It is a bit embarrassing to have been concerned with the human problem all
one's life and find at the end that one has no more to offer by way of
advice than "try to be a little kinder."
-- Aldous Huxley