Home Page > Executive
Branch > Unified Agenda
The Unified Agenda: Main Page
The Unified Agenda (also known as the Semiannual Regulatory Agenda), published twice a year (usually in April and October) in the Federal Register (FR), summarizes the rules and proposed rules that each Federal agency expects to issue during the next year. It is published by the Office of the Federal Register National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For more information about the scope of the Agenda printed in the Federal Register, see Unified Agenda: About.
Current Edition (2008) Only
Previous Editions (1994 through 2007)
- Sign up to freely receive
the daily Federal Register Table of Contents via e-mail.
- Find, review, and submit comments on Federal rules that are open for
comment using Regulations.gov.
- Find additional regulatory information on RegInfo.gov.
- Purchase a subscription to the printed edition of the Federal Register.
- Find issues of the Federal Register (including issues prior to 1994)
at a local Federal