Re: CDL problem with 1.6

Murray,
    I've fixed the CDL bug and made the new version of ncBrowse available (1.6.1).  In addition, this version fixes a problem that cropped up with Mac OSX java versions recently released.  1.3.1_16 and 1.4.2_09.

Don

P.S.  Thanks for the file.  It always helps to have the example of the problem.  I did notice that your file does have a problem.  You use missing_value = -80, but then have some values of -90 in the data file.  This is what causes the plot scale to appear wrong.