Re: 1.3.3Beta5 on Mac OS X

Stephen,
I looks like you may have made a typo...

#

#!/bin/sh
#
# JAVA_HOME is the installation directory
# for Java 2 version 1.2 or 1.3
#
PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH
java -cp /usr/local/jar/ncBrowse_rel1_3_3Beta5.jar \

/usr/local/jar/HTTPClient.jar \
/usr/local/jar/noaa_pmel.jar \
/usr/local/jar/netcdf2.jar \
/usr/local/jar/dods.jar \
/usr/local/jar/collections-1_1.jar \
ncBrowse.Browser

I think your "red" line might read /usr/local/jar/HTTPClient/jar \

note the "/" instead of ".". You can also install ncBrowse using the MacOS X installer, this won't give you a command line interface, but will get you ncBrowse.

Just as a side note, my current primary development machine is a MacOS 10.2.2 system.

Don