Re: ncBrowse

Bernie,
         I've updated ncBrowse so that a single file can be specified on
the command line.  On Windows 2000, I was also able to get it to work by
dropping a netcdf file onto the ncBrowse Icon.  To make the file spin up
ncBrowse when double clicked I needed to using the attached Batch file.

You can rename this file and edit it for where you install ncBrowse.  I
hope to eventually make this work better.

Don

At 03:21 PM 3/13/2002 -1000, you wrote:

>Aloha Don,
>
>Is there some way to bring up ncBrowse with a
>specific ".nc" file on a command line?  I'd like
>to set up a demo for a meeting I'm going to,
>and would like to load files into ncBrowse as
>a default for netCDF files open from a wb browser.
>
>Cheers, Bernie

Donald W. Denbo    dwd@pmel.noaa.gov
Ph: (206) 526-4487   Fax: (206) 526-6744
Collaborative tools: http://www.epic.noaa.gov/collab/
Netcdf Browser: http://www.epic.noaa.gov/java/ncBrowse
Scientific Java Graphics: http://www.epic.noaa.gov/java/sgt
EPIC Oceangraphic Data Management: http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/epic
@echo off
set MBACKUP=%CLASSPATH%
set PJAR=D:\ncBrowse
set CLASSPATH=%PJAR%\noaa_pmel.jar;%PJAR%\HTTPClient.jar;%PJAR%\netcdf2dods.jar;%PJAR%\ncBrowse.jar
java -ms32m -mx128m ncBrowse.Browser %1