This web site is the result of a collaboration between the U.S. Department of Labor and the U.S. Department of Education. It is designed to provide information on high growth, in-demand occupations along with the skills and education needed to attain those jobs.
To learn more about how these industries and occupations were selected, click here.
If you want to keep abreast of the changes and future enhancements coming to Career Voyages, be sure to visit our What's New page.
- to inform you of occupations experiencing growth and for which there are an increasing number of job openings;
- to make you aware of the skills and education required for these occupations; and
- to inform you of training and education that is available to prepare for these occupations and to help you advance in a career path toward a
This web site is designed to provide value to all Americans, but especially targets four groups:
- Students - If you're a young person who is either still in high school or who has graduated and is looking for a promising career with a bright future.
- Career Changers - If you're facing a career change and are looking to find a better job in a growing field.
- Parents - If you're a parent trying to help your son or daughter make good career and/or educational choices.
- Career Advisors - If you're a career counselor or educator who assists others with identifying occupational opportunities and preparing for them.