Accountability System Metrics
This system is assessed based on documented evidence of a Human Capital Accountability System that provides for annual assessment of agency human capital management progress and results including compliance with relevant laws, rules, and regulations. The system will:
- Be formal, documented, and approved by OPM.
- Be supported and resourced by agency leadership.
- Measure and assess all human capital management systems for mission alignment, effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance with merit system principles, laws, and regulations.
- Include an independent audit process with periodic review of human resources transactions to insure legal and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure action is taken to improve human capital programs and processes and correct deficiencies.
- Ensure results are analyzed and reported to agency management and OPM.
|Select the Next link to continue.