Back to: Research
Grant-Writing Advice and Sample Applications
Useful Web sites to help you plan, write, and apply for a research project grant.
- All About Grants--from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- Tips for New NIH Research Grant Applicants
- Submitting Multi-PI Applications for the Developmental Centers for Research on CAM (DCRC) Initiatives
- Writing a Grant--from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- Writing a Grant Application: A "Technical" Checklist--from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Glossary of NIH Terms and Acronyms
- Frequently Asked Questions About NIH Grants
- May 2008 Workshop: Watch video of presentations
- Sample R01 Grant Application
View a well-written application that was submitted to NIH.
- Sample SBIR Grant Applications
View well-written Phase 1 and 2 applications that were submitted to NIH.