Get or Renew Passport
- Applying for a passport for the first time
- Renewing your passport
- Applying for a passport for children under age 16
- Diplomatic, Official, and Regular No-Fee Passports
- Correcting or Changing Information in Your Passport
- Passport Application Fees
- Passport Application Processing Time
- Checking the status of your application online
Once you have received your new passport, and are preparing for your trip, you'll want to register with embassies abroad. Registration with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country you are visiting, makes your presence known so we can contact you in case of an emergency.
For more information on how to register your trip, please visit Travel Registration web site.