- This site, www.sec.gov, is provided as a public service by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). This is an official United States Government System. We do not enable "cookies." (A "cookie" is a file placed on your hard drive by a website that allows the website to monitor your use of that site, usually without your knowledge.)
- By using this site, you are agreeing to security monitoring and auditing. For security purposes, and to ensure that the public service remains available to users, this government computer system employs programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage, including attempts to deny service to users.
- Information presented on www.sec.gov is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Please do not use the SEC seal or any of the other logos or artwork from this site. In addition, please be advised that the EDGAR logo and the EDGAR and EDGARLink names are the SEC's registered trademarks. You may not use them in connection with an EDGAR-related business without a license from the SEC.
- For site management, we may collect and store information for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, and identifying system performance or problems areas.
- You may send us an electronic mail with your personal information, comment, question, or complaint. We may store the name and address of the requester in order to respond. With the exception of comments made specifically in response to a Request for Comments issued by the SEC for rulemaking purposes (see the Current SEC Rulemaking page), we do not share your electronic mail with any other outside organizations except for authorized law enforcement investigations or in assisting investors with complaints and inquiries. Comments made in response to a formal SEC request are public information and are posted on the site in the Rulemaking section.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information and/or change information on any portion of this site are strictly prohibited and are subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information and Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 (see Title 18 U.S.C. §§ 1001 and 1030).
See also the SEC Privacy Act Notice.