Want to know what exactly plain language is, and why we think it's a good idea for the government to write in plain language? These links will help answer your questions.
- This mid-1990s manual was the first document we wrote to help federal employees write in plain language.
- There are many definitions of plain language, but they all share certain essential points.
- Health literacy is a critical topic in our culture right now, and plain language can help.
- See why the experts advocate writing in plain language.
- Rose Grotsky explains the benefits of plain language to organizations.
- These books and journals will give you more extensive explanations of plain language and the importance of good communication.