Committee Chair ~~
Gordon Heddell, Acting Inspector General, Department of Defense
Committee Website at DoD
The President's Council on Integrity and Efficiency's (PCIE) Information
Technology Committee mission is to facilitate effective information
technology (IT) audits, evaluations, and investigations by Inspectors
General, and to provide a vehicle for the expression of the IG community's
perspective on Government-wide IT operations.
- Promote participation by Office of Inspector General (OIG) community members
in IT Committee activities.
- Encourage communication and cooperation with colleagues in the IT field
(including the Federal Chief Information Officers and staff, security
professionals, members of the Executive Council on Integrity and
- Promote effective teamwork in addressing Government-wide initiatives,
improving OIG IT activities, and safeguarding national IT assets and
- Coordinate IT-related activities of the PCIE.
- Conduct relevant IT educational and training activities.
Advise the PCIE on IT issues.
- Provide for IT information exchange among the OIG's, including best
practices and current capabilities.
What's New |
The Inspectors General |
Reports & Periodicals |
Related Sites |
Web Content | Search IGnet
Please direct questions and comments to the IGnet
Many of the documents contained on this site are published in "Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)"
format. Visit Adobe's web
site for a free version of acrobat reader
IGnet Privacy Statement