NCCAM is making every effort to ensure that the information available on our Web site is accessible to all. If you use special adaptive equipment to access the Web and encounter problems when using our site, please let us know. Write to email@example.com and we will provide the information to you in an alternate format. It would be helpful if you can be as specific as possible when describing the information you seek. If you prefer to call, our toll-free line is 1-888-644-6226.
To learn more about the regulations governing the accessibility of Federal electronic information products, visit the Section 508 page.
Enlarge text in your browser
In Internet Explorer (version 5.0 and above)
- Choose Tools > Internet Options
- Under the General tab, choose the Accessibility button.
- Check the box in front of "Ignore font sizes specified in Web pages"
- Choose OK
- Further adjustments can be made to text size by choosing View > Text Size > Larger or Largest
In Netscape Navigator
- Choose Edit > Preferences
- From the left tree menu, choose Appearance > Fonts
- Check the radio button in front of "Use my default fonts, overriding document-specified fonts"
- Choose OK
- Choose View > Increase Font
Thank you for using the NCCAM Web site.