RRI Program Announcements - 2008
- Small Grants - R03
- Exploratory/Developmental Grants - R21
RRI Awards - 2007
- Broome, ME. “Collaboration: The Devil's in the Detail.” Nursing Outlook 2007, 55 (1): 1-2.
- Djulbegovic B, Kumar A, Soares HP, Hozo I, Bepler G, Clarke M, Bennett CL. “New Cancer Treatment Successes Identified in Phase 3 Randomized Controlled Trials Conducted by the National Cancer Institute-Sponsored Cooperative Oncology Groups, 1955 to 2006.” Archives of Internal Medicine 2008, 168 (6): 632-642.
- Kligyte V, Marcy RT, Sevier ST, Godfrey ES, Mumford MD. “A Qualitative Approach to Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Training Development: Identification of Metacognitive Strategies.” Science and Engineering Ethics 2007, 14 (1): 3-31.
- Klitzman R, Exner T, Correale J, Kirshenbaum SB, Remien R, Ehrhardt AA, Lightfoot M, Catz SL, Weinhardt LS, Johnson MO, Morin SF, Rotheram-Borus MJ, Kelly JA, Charlebois E. “It's Not Just What You Say: Relationships of HIV Disclosure and Risk Reduction among MSM in the Post-HAART Era.” AIDS Care 2007, 19 (6): 749-56.
- Lind RA, Lepper TS. “Sensitivity to Research Misconduct: A Conceptual Model.” Medical Law, 2007, 26 (3): 585-98.
- Mello MM, Joffe S. “Compact versus Contract-industry Sponsors' Obligations to Their Research Subjects.” New England Journal of Medicine 2007, 356 (26): 2737-43.
Intramural Research Program
..view all RRI publication