- Subscribe NowLimited Time Offer
We share the micro business winners of Best Places to Work
Send this to a friend
In addition to taking care of animals, United Pet Care LLC took very good care of its humans and the evaluation they gave put the company on top of the Phoenix Business Journal's Best Places to Work - Micro category.
The annual Best Places to Work awards are ranked by the surveys administered and compiled by Quantum Workplace. United Pet Care was ranked first in the Micro category (10-49 employees), followed by StringCan Interactive and Owens & Perkins PC.
Click the image to see a slideshow of the top five Best Places to Work - Micro.
The full lists are available to print edition subscribers. Check out page 42 in today's paper, part of a 36-page special section. The list and the accompanying coverage are also available online, in the subscriber content area.
For a full year's worth of Phoenix Business Journal research, check out our 2014 Book of Lists. It's available in print and data download formats.
To include your business on a survey for one or more of our 110-plus lists, contact me at email@example.com or call 602-308-6511.
If you are commenting using a Facebook account, your profile information may be displayed with your comment depending on your privacy settings. By leaving the 'Post to Facebook' box selected, your comment will be published to your Facebook profile in addition to the space below.
- Most popular
- How Tempe's Hayden Flour Mill will look as hotel
- Tempe Hayden Flour Mill to be hotel, outdoor theater and dining center
- Good bye US Airways Center. Hello Talking Stick Resort Arena
- US Airways Center gets new name today
- SRP to seek 3.9% rate hike, changes for new solar customers
- Why the real estate market is slow and what needs to change
- Phoenix wants to transform empty Central Avenue offices into tech hub
- IO Data Centers splitting into two independent businesses
- Thunderbird terminating retirees' benefits as part of ASU takeover
- Phoenix’s lack of speculative, shovel-ready development hurts rebound
Engagement Advisor Experience Matters | Phoenix, AZ
User Interface Developer State Farm Insurance | Phoenix, AZ
Full Stack Java Developer State Farm Insurance | Phoenix, AZ
Sales Representative (Phoenix, AZ) Nestle Waters | Phoenix, AZ
Clinical Services Coordinator Pascua Yaqui Tribe | Tucson, AZ