Did you hear the screeching last night?

I've heard from many of the neighbors around the Rayzor site that the noise has been horrendous lately.  If you are being disturbed please call in a report
Who you call for noise:
  • Before 5 p.m. Charles Meyers is your man. His office number is (940) 349-8323.
  • After 5 p.m. its the police non-emergency number (940) 349-8181 
Then please make one more step and send us an email so we can record you complaint in our log. Here is the address: dentoncrud@gmail.com.   In your email please include the following information:
  • Your name and contact information
  • Date of the complaint
  • Description of the complaint
  • To whom you submitted the complaint and what was their response


Anonymous said...

I'm sure if you ask one of the workers, they would be happy to give you some ear plugs.

Maggie said...

Thank you for your concern. I deeply appreciate how the loudest operations are saved for the middle of the night. You are a GREAT neighbor!

Post a Comment