Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Hey there! We the Vimeo Staff love finding Vimeo videos embedded throughout the internet and we could use your help finding more of them. Do you have a music blog that posts awesome Vimeo music videos? Or maybe you know of a comedy site that curates a funny selection of shorts? Whatever your interests may be, link us to the sites you frequent that showcase the best Vimeo videos.

Please only post links to sites and blogs. Any links to individual clips, groups or channels on Vimeo will be removed.

Also, please do not use this thread to showcase your own videos even if they may be on another site. We are more interested in finding sites that introduce you to other Vimeo videos. Thanks!

Teachers Web Series

Teachers Web Series

Teachers is a funny webseries put together by comedy veterans The Katydids, chronicling the misdeeds and awkward interactions of six mid-western elementary school teachers just tryin' to navigate the pitfalls of internet dating and adult female friendships while molding America's youth.

Here it is online – teacherswebseries.com/

And here it is on Vimeo – vimeo.com/channels/teachersawebseries

Enjoy!!

Links: teacherswebseries.com/, vimeo.com/channels/teachersawebseries

HRHPrincess Carroll Ayo Durodola

HRHPrincess Carroll Ayo Durodola

How do I see my own videos on my feed? I'm asking you because I can't see who else to ask. Perhaps I have to become a Plus member of Pro, but that is not in my budget right now.

Nathanael M

Nathanael M

CameraDSLR.net is yet another blog on DSLR's but the uniqueness of it is that I'm 14 and a young film-maker so if you have the time, maybe you could check out my short films?

:)

Link: cameradslr.net

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Thanks, Nathanael. Checked out a couple of your vids too. Good stuff.

New Pop Media Inc

New Pop Media Inc Plus

This is my site targeted at the new media artist, it features some of my personal videos, and in the blog section it features daily videos that I find on the net. 90/10 vimeo/youtube ratio.

Trev

Link: blog.thenewpop.com

adam hen-cz-e

adam hen-cz-e

i post and review a lot of vimeo videos (DSLR category), also i shoot dslr videos and putting them to YT and Vimeo :)

link atomn.cz

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Not a whole lot of Vimeo videos yet, but looks promising. Thanks, David.

rayzr

rayzr

Just started my own blog and several Vimeo videos already have been blogged..

Link: rayzandvoort.com/

Danny Tamez

Danny Tamez

We pull hundreds of videos from Vimeo. It's definitely the best source to connect to talented video and filmmakers, and gives us the opportunity to showcase their work and find great content for Skollie Magazine.

Right now we are featuring the new Kanye West video, but typically we have videos related to action sports and the snow sports industry. See our videos here:

aspen.skollie.com

aspen.skollie.com/index.php/aspen-news/skollie

aspen.skollie.com/index.php/aspen-news/video-vault

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Nice site. Is there any way to filter it to show only videos?

matt wolfe [cc]

matt wolfe [cc] Plus

I find a good mixture of yt and vimeo videos on here; basically I don't ever go to youtube anymore, I let Devour do my youtube surfing for me, and any vimeo videos I've missed.

devour.com

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

For sure. Devour is a solid site. I just wish they showed more Vimeo stuff.

TAR PRODUCTIONS

TAR PRODUCTIONS PRO

I found out about this website because they posted one of our videos a while back...they've got some good action sports stuff on there which I enjoy browsing...

waiikaii.com/

Flashfilms

Flashfilms Plus

When I went public with my short film, The Glitch, and joined a few Vimeo short film groups, I was invited to sign up at MUBI|Garage, which is a fun community with Vimeo content. Film School Rejects picked us up after that, as Short Film of the Day, and they often have Vimeo material. El Cid Short Film Night also invited us to play at their L.A. dinner theater venue. The event organizer told me he frequently uses Vimeo to search for material.

vimeo.com/8917289
mubi.com/garage/
filmschoolrejects.com/category/short-films-3
facebook.com/elcidshortfilmnight

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Yeah you guys are awesome. I check your blog out frequently.

Chang Liu

Chang Liu

^ Agreed. Just about to put that.

The Essay Film

The Essay Film

Check out essayistic.tumblr.com/

Phillip Lopate, who was a great fan of the essay film, called it a "cinematic genre that barely exists." The goal of this site is to discover and comment on the best essay films on Vimeo to help further this genre. Here's the corresponding channel - vimeo.com/channels/essayistic. As you can see, we're just getting started. Anyone who would like to help identify such films, please send us a message.

john cliff

john cliff Plus

I post videos from Vimeo on the TSF site where I write for the Design Team - sometimes my videos in the Photographer's Corner subforum, sometimes videos I think will be of interest to particular members or the wider community in the Offline subforum.
Just a quick question re this: when I posted links it embedded the player and users could watch from there or jump to the vimeo page, now it only shows as a link - any resolution to this?
site is here:
techsupportforum.com/

Marluce Keikl

Marluce Keikl

Vimeo, Vimeo and Vimeo. By the way, can you tell me a video where the word Vimeo is pronounced? I want to speak it properly. is it VImeo ou viMEO?

Benoit Terminet Schuppon

Benoit Terminet Schuppon

24ips.com/ An animation blog where Vimeo videos are very often embedded
(I actually try to find vimeo links each time I have a video to post)

RaRaRa / Light & Noise

RaRaRa / Light & Noise Plus

You should check out lightandnoise.tv it's a DIY website dedicated to covering and promoting independent music, there's live videos, photos and acoustic sessions. All done in HD with DSLRs.

Some bands featured: Dillinger Escape Plan, Descendents, Maps & Atlases, Joan of Arc, Bad Brains, Sean Lennon, etc...

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Awesome. Keep it up. You should consider making a parkour channel on Vimeo.

Sam Morrill

Sam Morrill Staff

Great site. As a matter of fact, its creator (Jason Sondhi), works for Vimeo now!

Krišjānis P

Krišjānis P

hi! I sometimes add some new Vimeo and other site videos (mostly Vimeo because here are better and creative stuff) to my kinda blog at draugiem.lv. If I translate from latvian then "Video šoseja" means "Videos highway".
I post there a lot of videos so - check it out. :)

Link: draugiem.lv/vsoseja/

CodyMcLean

CodyMcLean

Hey, Here is a short film I made please check it out because it does not have very many views and also please leaves some feed back.
Thanks, Cody vimeo.com/53133460

Kico Velarde

Kico Velarde Plus

Trailer for my short film "The Shooting Star Salesman", starring Yancey Arais (Chavez), Jason Gedrick (Luck), Sydney Tamiia Poitier (Death Proof), and Elijah Velarde (Casa De Mi Padre).

Link: vimeo.com/39178050

Film Shortage

Film Shortage

On FilmShortage.com we feature mind-blowing short films every week, with new trailers and a short film must-watch list for the weekend! Over 90% of our featured shorts come from Vimeo and we encourage it!

Send us your shorts or come watch our fantastic line-up!

Link: filmshortage.com

gnakli // Asso Picturelyon

gnakli // Asso Picturelyon Plus

French independant hip hop music video clip
" LE POIDS DU CHOIX " ALYé feat. Specta (Official music video)
"Between dream and reality, ALYé and SPECTA are at the heart of a revolution in motion ...
Consequence of a chaotic early twenty-first century ("terrorist" attacks, wars, natural disasters, political crises, economic, ecological and social, ...), the population of Underground Cities has enough to undergo the decisions of the EMPIRE !
Alye is the bearer of the message of urgency, hunted by the EMPIRE, he has not been heard from since his last public statement..."
"SPECTA, the architect of the protest movement, has been missing for many years. The image of his fiery speeches are the only vestiges of its action..."
I present to you my most ambitious project until now, some video and music from france, I hope you enjoy it !

Lien: vimeo.com/58822423

Kainat Afsar

Kainat Afsar

Hi,
My name is Danish and have created this short film for tributing Malala and her impact to inspire little girls to take the courage to ask their parents to send them to school.
I would be pleased if you can watch it and give your precious comments on it vimeo.com/63088704

Link: vimeo.com/63088704

Ginnungagap Filmwerks

Ginnungagap Filmwerks PRO

Check out Planet X Part II The Frozen Moon. We offer some other goodies too. We built everything from scratch to make this film, and have 70 cast members.

Series? Yes?

Link: planetxthemovie.com

Coldsmoke Winter Film

Coldsmoke Winter Film Plus

The Coldsmoke Awards celebrates winter culture through film, photography, and music. It is a venue for talented artists to showcase their work, and it is an opportunity for audiences to unite and experience the inspiration life in the mountains.

Link: coldsmokeco.com/awards/

Dazed

Dazed Plus

Our shout box is booming with awesome content so we figured it would be great to provide a bigger and better space for you to share your films with us and the community!
We are always on the look out for amazing content and look forward to seeing your films in this new group!

Thanks,
DAZED

Link: vimeo.com/groups/dazedandfound

On My Level

On My Level

You can find great videos by watching On My Level a female hosted fake late night talk show with a mainly female cast - check out the first 2 episodes - Oh Yeah!

Link: vimeo.com/onmylevel

The New Level

The New Level Plus

And this is the male hosted version The New Level that On My Level was spun off of - watch episode 5 our first HD episode - sketches include Awkward Date, A Sexy Grape Nuts Cereal Commercial, Tim The Attractive Fat Guy Infomercial and the celebrity guest is the real life cops from the movie The Heat - enjoy!

Link: vimeo.com/82432848

The First Five Years

The First Five Years Plus

The absurdist comedy centered on the newlywed couple, Jack & Carmen!

JackAndCarmen.com

Link: JackAndCarmen.com

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE Plus

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.