paulavlz

paulavlz Plus

vimeo.com/2380179
here is mine. well, i found this by chance. But this video i made it when i was supossed to arrive not too late to a weding and i didnt knew the shoes i must wear... and i had to take my kids to cinema... and trafic was terrible. then a friend from france was sending me sms trying to be at time for the wedding at my place. She don't even know my city. But she was great, she arrived to tell me something just before I have talked about it with my kids. This is in Colombia, Medellin.

Maresa Saad

Maresa Saad

See mine? vimeo.com/channels/419878 it's pretty neat! :)

A looooooooong ways. Never really though about itlike that! Did you know aboiut outer space? It's a great idea. O.o

Link: letmeguess.com

king

king

SUNSHINE from king on Vimeo.

Obar

Obar

heres mine
vimeo.com/clip:195617
i started out short, then i just kept wanting to get closer to the river, so it ended up being a pretty long clip,
kinda neat tho

So Jane

So Jane

here is mine
. . .from a newbie to vimeo.
and no, i don't normally drive around the block for no good reason.

vimeo.com/clip:195499

paulavlz

paulavlz Plus

vimeo.com/2380179
here is mine. well, i found this by chance. But this video i made it when i was supossed to arrive not too late to a weding and i didnt knew the shoes i must wear... and i had to take my kids to cinema... and trafic was terrible. then a friend from france was sending me sms trying to be at time for the wedding at my place. She don't even know my city. But she was great, she arrived to tell me something just before I have talked about it with my kids. This is in Colombia, Medellin.

king

king

king

king

Buzz

Buzz

"Steve Holt!"

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

king

Michael Brown

Michael Brown Plus

Is this Twitter for Vimeoers? (Are we Vimeoers or is there another name for that?)

king

king

I PROMISE WORLD YOU WILL LIKE THIS SONG AND VIDEO PLAESE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT

Kristi Bowden

Kristi Bowden Plus

me right now, waiting for the next big idea to pick me up, energise me and let me ride its barrel all the way to the light,, the tides comin in baby!!

vimeo.com/13412541

Simone Lehmann

Simone Lehmann

5 O Clock
vimeo.com/45756712

That's a little animation made by Ink, watercolor and a bit magic.
It took about 3 months creating a storyboard, making some sketches, drawing the test-version and later the final-version with Ink and watercolor.
So, take a rest make a tea and enjoy.
Test Version: vimeo.com/36231528

Sean Huston

Sean Huston

Pink Dalmatian??? Nothing like a song with a message early am with Main Street Iowa as a background. The confused looks of the passerbys are priceless. Please check this out and get back to me.

Link: vimeo.com/50186749

alxelily

alxelily

crazy cool. I dont understand a singel word in frensh, but i like your kids and your jacket~

I don't know why. This video is very card. Is it my network problems?

Link: ecpasar.com/

APEIRON FILMS

APEIRON FILMS

What looks like a step-by-step flirt school for beginners tuns into a film about chances and desires. 30 Film Festivals curated this body-language course!

Link: vimeo.com/25041883

APEIRON FILMS

APEIRON FILMS

How would your muse react, if your world-view was turned 90°? And whose dog is that?

This film was made in three days without budget. 32 international festivals curated it! The magic of KINO!

Link: vimeo.com/15390060

Rudy Gold

Rudy Gold

this is something i directed my partner wore the headgear so this is his p.o.v. and we shot it with the 5d markii and a 14mm l series lens.

Link: vimeo.com/57907370

CodyMcLean

CodyMcLean

Hey Guys,
Love your stuff, really great! I would really like it if you could check out my stuff here: vimeo.com/user8217461

Thanks, Cody

Michael DeLuca

Michael DeLuca Plus

This is me right now. I just began making content however I would like to have some feedback on my latest work. If that could happen, that would be greatly appreciated.

Link: vimeo.com/103380514

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE Plus

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.