Tiago Inácio

Tiago Inácio Plus

A short film about phobia, discomfort with oneself the mental and unstable shift of perception on reality triggered by remembering a highly dramatic drowning memory

Link: vimeo.com/37982696

ART BY CHANCE

ART BY CHANCE Plus

Hello everyone! This is Cagil from Art By Chance working as Project Coordination Assistant.
Art by Chance Film Festival collects amazingly diverse ultra short films from all around the world. Before long, internationally selected fascinating movies pop into your lives suddenly in subways, airports, shopping malls, etc reaching more than 20 countries / 200 cities and 1.5 billion worldwide.
Theme for this year is Discover. Art By Chance sets out to celebrate the act of discovery in all its forms, from people to places to ideas this year. We would greatly appreciate it if you kindly support us and spread the word. Get going! We are waiting for your films! You might win a round flight ticket to anywhere in the world by the courtesy of our global sponsor Turkish Airlines. For more information about the festival, please visit artbychance.com
Our participation video: vimeo.com/105332631
Kindest regards,
Cagil Ozdemir
Project Coordination Assistant

Link: artbychance.com

Bad Buoy Films

Bad Buoy Films Plus

The film that the only review it's received so far calls: “insane,” “nuts,” and “a sharp, wildly imaginative work of satire... that demands your attention.” “[It’s] like watching an early Cronenberg short, but primed for our post-digital nightmare world and then filtered through Philip Dick, Godel Escher and Bach, and maybe the Church of the SubGenius.” (The Georgia Straight, Vancouver)

I give you, in the full, made public as of this comment: The Abs•Tract: Core Philosophy, Act I
vimeo.com/80587948

Link: badbuoyfilms.com

Lauren Haldeman

Lauren Haldeman Plus

I would like to submit a short video ('We are in a forest') for possible inclusion in Tin House Reels:
vimeo.com/laurenhaldeman/we-are-in-a-forest

Description:
This is a video to accompany the poem '05/22', from the poetry collection Calenday (Rescue Press, 2014). I made the masks that the children are wearing, but the children were key: starring in this film are Shiloh Graham, Alasdair McLeod, Eleanor Fortune, Annika Bergin-batten and Finnegan Morningsnow. The footage was shot on two separate camping trips in Iowa and Wisconsin (Lake MacBride State Park in Iowa and Governor Dodge State Park in Wisconsin.)

. . .

Thank you so much for your consideration. Please let me know if you need a different format, or if you want the raw file.

Thanks!

Lauren Haldeman

Link: vimeo.com/laurenhaldeman/we-are-in-a-forest

Robson dos Santos

Robson dos Santos

Feliciano Esperança Filho is a gardener with one aim in life: to use his magical gardening powers to spread joy throughout our planet. By Robson dos Santos Brazilian contemporary
classic music composer, script writer and short film maker.

Link: vimeo.com/107871684

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join Vimeo or log in.